Senior Unity/C# Engineers
We’re working on multi-platform apps in Unity, and are looking for multiple C# engineers to add to our growing team.
The requirements for this position are pretty straightforward! Here’s what we’re looking for:
- C# programming experience.
- Familiar with profiling, debugging, and performance optimization.
- Contributed to at least one Unity-based project, open source project, or mod.
- Familiar with some kind of source control (we happen to use PlasticSCM, but knowledge of any kind of source control is helpful).
- Strong communication / writing skills. We’re a highly collaborative team spanning multiple disciplines, so strong interpersonal communication skills are a must!
As we’re a small team, we’re looking to work with great humans who possess multiple talents. Bonus points if you happen to have experience with any of the following skillsets:
- Have you played with Jenkins or Teamcity? We need help in the build automation world!
- Have you built apps for Android/iOS? Amazing! We’re going to need some help on the mobile side!
- Have you ever played with WebRTC, video streaming, or codecs? Rad. We’re looking for help here!
- Do you have strong opinions on when to use UDP and when to use TCP? Have you optimized packet sizes? We’re looking for someone who sweats the small stuff and can make it slightly smaller!
Right now, our tech department is rapidly growing, so each team member has the opportunity to make a profound impact — not only on the team, but on the product!
absurd:joy is a collection of curious humans focused on bringing joy to remote communication. We haven’t announced what we’re working on yet, but it will be a not-necessarily-game focused on making remote communication more joyful! We’re an all-remote team spanning the North and South American timezones, and this is intrinsic to our culture! We firmly believe in life beyond work AND loving your work through healthy boundaries and habits, and we do this by supporting our team in having what they need to work where and how they want to. Much more detail about our culture here! https://absurdjoy.com/jobs
absurd:joy is looking to hire a Senior Unity/C# Engineers at their remote location. Job contains the tags Remote, Senior, Unity, C#, Tech and Programmer.
Job discovered on 5/13/2021