Site Operations Specialist
Magic Leap is looking to hire a Site Operations Specialist at their Sunnyvale, CA, USA location. Job contains the tags English.
Magic Leap is looking for a Site Operations Specialist responsible for the operational matters in our Sunnyvale office. Serve as the intersection between Real Estate and Global Site Operations, People Operations, IT, Strategy & the Executive Office, and other functions as needed to execute on company priorities and projects. You will shape the setup and culture of the office and closely work together with our headquarters in Florida.
- Oversee and develop our office facilities strategy and execute on current needs, which include but are not limited to managing all office vendors (supplies, catering, cleaning, IT, etc.) and building management to keep the team running smoothly
- Coordinate and manage planning and logistics for company events, including vendor and costs.
- Oversee all aspects of the regional company kitchen(s) – includes but not limited to ordering supplies and pantry stock, daily maintenance of leased appliances, requesting all company-provided meals and treats, directing onsite porters, and maintaining relationships with local vendors.
- Manage inventory of general supplies for the use of the SV office
- Responsible for input of charges made on the Facilities P-Card expense report
- Coordinate SV seating chart and key management log
- Document and maintain guides and procedures in our company intranet related to office, business operations, employee experience, and people operations
- Partner with Facilities, HR, Communications, and brand teams to create and send internal communications (e.g., newsletters, emails) to keep staff informed and connected
- Act as liaison for in-house candidates, assisting with their interview scheduling as well as escorting them on the day of the interview
- Assist all new hires on their first day in becoming acclimated to the office, assisting with orientation needs and paperwork
- Post onsite LCA’s for Global Immigration Team
- Coordinate with People Ops, Design Teams, and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to work with vendors to order company swag
- Performs related responsibilities as required in partnership with the HRBP team.
- Work as a member of the safety team and maintain necessary certifications (i.e., CPR and Fire Safety)
- Organize and track safety equipment and supplies
- Maintain Safety protocols and guidance in the office, as well as support contact tracing as needed
- Coordinate safety training
- Assist with disaster response activities as instructed by CMT and Safety
- Assist with routine site inspections
- Act as Front Desk Administrator in attending to incoming visitors and assist security guard when needed
- Create and maintain all local badges
- Act as liaison for security procedures, device receiving, distribution, and device inventory control.
- Other duties as assigned
- Distribute all USPS Mail
- Report receipt of mail/packages to HQ logistics
- Maintain GPS devices and pelican cases for logistical purposes, as well as assist with high value shipments
- 5+ years experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience working in a corporate office setting, people operations, HR or facilities management, but not required
- A successful track record juggling multiple projects at once, prioritizing to achieve the best outcomes for the collective team while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Fluency in English
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite and in Google Workspace
- A proactive drive to take on new projects combined and a team-first mentality
- Friendly and with a positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to interact professionally within and outside the organization.
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- A degree in administration is preferred.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Job discovered on 7/22/2021