Playground Games is looking to hire a Social Media Manager at their Warwickshire, UK location. Job contains the tags AAA and Unity.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, player-obsessed Social Media Manager to inform and engage the Forza Horizon community across our social media platforms. This is a unique opportunity to work with a super-engaged community on a AAA franchise.
You will have the chance to apply your creativity, communication and organization skills to build a fun experience on social media that our community of passionate Forza fans will love to engage with. You will work with other community team members across both Turn 10 and Playground Games to create an engaging, consistent experience for our Forza fans. You will also work with the Live team to plan social activities around upcoming features and content.
- Plan, manage and coordinate all Forza Horizon social media programs and initiatives
- Ensure consistency in tone of voice and personality across all social media platforms
- Write engaging copy that is appropriate for the audience and platforms
- Work closely with the Forza community team and other stakeholders to ensure alignment on communication and engagement goals
- Prepare and send regular reports on social media performance
- At least two years of experience with social media content creation and/or management
- Be a passionate gamer
- Experience with Sprinklr or other social media management platforms preferred
- Ability to work independently in a multi-discipline environment
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to further their career at one of the world’s most exciting games studios.
A message from
“Working at PG not only are you surrounded by passionate and hardworking people, who together are creating world class games but you really feel like part of the family. From the warm welcome, team outings, pub nights and parties, working hard has never been so easy”
Job discovered on 3/31/2020