Software Engineer (Unity), Public Sector
Magic Leap is looking to hire a Software Engineer (Unity), Public Sector at their 7765 El PENSAĐ0R DR 8749 Summerville Pl Dallas 75248, Orlando, FL 32819, USA location. Job contains the tags VR, Remote, Unity and Programmer.
ML Horizons is seeking a Software Engineer (Unity) to join our group, assisting in the development of XR oriented applications. We need an individual contributor with not only the required technical skills, but also a passion for building AR applications. This is your opportunity to apply your Unity 3D knowledge to the development of products for our customers in the Defense and Public sectors. The qualified candidate needs to have the core skills and a desire to grow in the role.
- Participate in the development of creating Unity applications
- Build, debug, and deploy mixed reality frameworks, tools, applications
- Track & report on project status, assist in planning of features and tasks, and execute in a rapid manner
- Team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness and reliability
- Display a strong desire to grow and mature professional skills
- 3+ years experience developing client-side software applications
- 2+ years experience developing Unity based products
- Solid programming skills and understanding of best-practices
- Understanding of integrating Unity with Cloud services, or multiplayer game experience
- Ability to rapidly adjust to changing demands
- Experience working with third-party libraries, frameworks, and APIs
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Clear understanding of 3D Math and 3D Graphics
- Interest in interfacing applications with IoT and other custom hardware
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
- This position may have access to ITAR controlled technical data, or material placed under a security classification or similar restriction by the US Government. As such, this position will require a US Person as defined in the ITAR, and may require the successful completion of a background check for a US Department of Defense security clearance
Job discovered on 7/21/2021