Sr. Desktop Infrastructure Engineer
WB Games is looking to hire a Sr. Desktop Infrastructure Engineer at their Burbank, CA, USA location. Job contains the tags Senior and Programmer.
Warner bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Desktop Infrastructure Engineer for the Business Process department. The Daily
- Come in to support the build of a virtual VDI farm in the cloud from inception to launch
- Contribute to product/application- go in and know how to define user experiences and business requirements
- Projectize from inception to discovery to mapping out all of the compliance and accessibility
- Manage relationships internally and externally
- Provide guidance on process and follow-through on initiatives
- Work in cloud infrastructure
Nice to Haves
- 5+ years of experience running successful enterprise desktop projects from inception to launch
- Background in infrastructure or system admin
- Microsoft shop background
- Open to any cloud environment experience but client is AWS
- Someone who has spent the last 5 years working in an environment where they are building a virtual VDI farm in the cloud from scratch from beginning to end for a number of different tenants
- The VDI environment they will be building for the client needs to have different levels of service and be very user friendly
- Need experience working on a user experience product to make it more cloud driven
- Infrastructure focused
- Basic infrastructure, Active Directory, and Network Infrastructure skills
- Strong VDI Technology Knowledge
- Strong communication and must be able to drive forward projects. This person will be the SME driving forward projects.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with:
- Scripting and automation with PowerShell.
- SCCM or other software management tool implementation, deployment, and management.
- End user platform definition, testing, and management.
- Experience with on prem and cloud VDI solutions a plus.
- Experience leading the development, testing, and lifecycle management of end-user compute platforms including OS images, software updates/patching, and hardware.
- Experience gathering and analyzing requirements for previous VDI project implementations
- Experience in Media-rich environments such as entertainment, games, media
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Interest in video games (what is your favorite video game?)
Job discovered on 7/21/2021