Talent Acquisition Specialist
Gameloft is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist at their Toronto, ON, Canada location. Job contains the tags Temp and Unity.
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
From the beginning of our Journey with us, you will:
- Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager while working in collaboration with the HR Department.
- Assist in all aspects of Talent Acquisition; this means you are responsible for not only sourcing talent but also interviewing candidates and ensuring they have a positive experience throughout the recruitment process.
- You will be responsible for preparing recruitment materials and posting jobs to our Internal Applicant Tracking System and other appropriate job boards.
- Putting together candidate pools through sourcing and out of the box methods.
- Communicate with hiring managers about candidate fit and key competencies.
- Administer necessary tests to candidates and distribute completed work to hiring teams for review.
- Present and negotiate offers to successful candidates; assist with onboarding of new hires by conducting new employee orientation alongside HR.
- Taking part in recruitment related events, including networking events and campus recruitment to help promote Gameloft’s employer brand.
- You are a team player; just because the task you’ve been asked to complete isn’t in your job description, does not mean you will shy away from helping.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years’ previous recruitment experience.
- Post-secondary education in HR Management/Business Administration.
- Experience in the technology industry is a strong asset.
- Mastery of proactive and attraction-based recruitment methods.
- Passion for social media, technology, and the video-game industry.
- Able to work in a creative and dynamic environment while demonstrating urgency and resiliency.
- Equipped with social, organization, and communication skills, as well as open-mindedness.
- Have a results oriented, up for a challenge attitude with the ability to manage tight deadlines and adapt in a fast pace environment.
- You possess excellent research skills; through research you are able to determine the best strategies to attract hard to find talent.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a creative and innovative place to work.
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Work From Home wherever you are located for an undetermined time due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule.
- 3 weeks’ vacation for work- life-balance.
- RRSP Matching.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand.
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways.
- Mentorship program and Training Subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
Job discovered on 9/19/2021