Technical Delivery Manager
We are looking for a Technical Delivery Manager who is process driven with excellent project management and diplomacy skills to manage the production of our game.
You will be responsible for guiding our game development teams through the entire development process from ideation to production. You will be responsible for planning and setting the path to achieving the best possible product whilst sticking to the timeframes. You will champion the improvement of the development processes through team retrospectives, agile methodologies and fostering a feedback culture. Communicating proactively with senior management regarding progress, issues, risks and risk mitigation steps of the projects.
- Create realistic project schedules in coordination with the teams and team leads
- Manage schedules within the game teams, to ensure that milestones are agreed, detailed and delivered as expected
- Identify issues and risks whilst keeping scope of the project in line with schedule
- Improve processes and interactions between the various parts of the team
- Ensure smooth communication on the project on all levels
- Nurture a climate of collaboration and excellence with the team
Help Netspeak move fast while keeping stress to a minimum. You are the driving force behind the development teams. By building processes, continuously improving those processes and communicating clearly. Often you’ll be the goto person for information on the current state of affairs.
- Must have +2 years of project management (or similar) experience
- Must have experience in Agile project management methodologies
- Must have strong communication skills
Salary is expected to be between £35,000 & £55,000 per annum d.o.e. London or Remote.
Netspeak Games is looking to hire a Technical Delivery Manager at their UK location. Job contains the tags Producer.
Job discovered on 10/25/2021