Technical Support Specialist
CD Projekt Red is looking to hire a Technical Support Specialist at their Warsaw, Poland location. Job contains the tags Temp, English, French, Spanish, Russian, German and Tech.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
As a member of our Technical Support team, you will communicate and share knowledge with both players and workmates, track and prioritize reported issues, and make sure players' needs and concerns are reflected in game updates. You will work together with other teams representing the whole span of the production cycle to improve our games. We are expanding the boundaries of how involved a role Technical Support can play in a game dev studio. Wanna join?
- Upholding and sharing CD PROJEKT RED’s values.
- Communicating with players and offering technical advice.
- Identifying issues, prioritizing, reporting and following up on them to their resolution using internal and external tools.
- Collaborating with other teams, including production, QA, design, programming, PR, legal and marketing.
- Researching and obtaining solutions and information.
- Minimum 1-year experience working in one of the following fields: PR, client-facing technical services, or other services.
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts, and to effectively communicate about them with people possessing various levels of technical knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in English, including writing (wording, layout, formality level adjustment).
- Strong decision-making and prioritization skills rooted in analytical thinking combined with PR instincts.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- A power user attitude tech-wise.
- Dedicated gamer with experience in teamwork- and progression-focused organized gaming and self-improvement within a game.
Nice to have:
- Fluent in one of the following languages: Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, or Russian.
- Knowledge of development production cycle.
Only submittals with cover letters in English will be considered (please include the cover letter with your resume).
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Job discovered on 1/17/2020