Playground Games is looking to hire a Tools UX Designer at their Warwickshire, UK location. Job contains the tags AAA, Unity, C# and Graphic Designer.
Playground Games is seeking a Tools UX Designer to join our Fable team.
You will be responsible for guiding the user interface and user experience of the toolset used to build our games, ensuring that the development team are able to work effectively and efficiently to create the best game possible.
- Work with content teams to understand their usage of the tools and their UI and UX requirements
- Work with tools engineers to guide UI and UX for the features they are developing
- Establish and promote best practices for tools UI creation
- Create wireframes and mock-ups for tools user interfaces
- Review UI and workflow of existing tools and propose improvements
- Experience with wireframe tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a passionate gamer
- Good at comprehending problems, solutions and workflows
- (Desirable) Experience designing user interfaces for desktop applications
- (Desirable) Familiarity with C# and/or XAML
- (Desirable) Experience with collaborative documentation tools such as Confluence
- (Desirable) Game development experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s most exciting games studios, using cutting edge technology to create world class games, within an established, highly talented and collaborative team.
A message from
“Having started as a graduate engineer, working at Playground has been an amazing experience where I get to learn from talented and experienced engineers while working on a project that is both fun and challenging. ”
Job discovered on 4/8/2021