Unreal Engine Developer - Blueprints (m/f/d)
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Zeiss, Qiagen, Beckman Coulter, Becton Dickinson, GEA and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 230 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Unreal Engine Developer (m/f/d)
- Create VR/AR experiences for our customers, by using Blueprint visual scripting in the Unreal Engine to create the overall flow and user experience
- Integrate content from all departments, and assemble experiences upon our core framework
- Support on the implementation of our standardized systems
- Collaborate closely with artists and engineers to ensure that technical and visual requirements are met
- Grasp the complexity of project planning and implementation, including scope of work, time estimation and resource allocation
- 2+ years of experience with Unreal Engine or a comparable game engine in a professional environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Solid understanding of game design and visual scripting, preferably using UE Blueprints
- Team-player with strong interpersonal, as well as proficient verbal and written communication, skills in English
- Proficiency in UE Material Editor, Niagara, Level Sequencer is a plus
- Proficiency in C++ is a plus
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiple fields, including the life sciences, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company.
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Receive relocation and visa support
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the wine country of France.
- Additional benefits, such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg!
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
realworld one is looking to hire a Unreal Engine Developer - Blueprints (m/f/d) at their Freiburg, Germany location. Job contains the tags VR, AR, English, C++, Unreal and Programmer.
Job discovered on 6/16/2021