Video Game Technical Artist
Framework Games is an independent game development studio based in Newcastle Australia. Join us in creating one of the biggest multiplayer party games on Steam and be a part of defining and creating our future titles.
- Create efficient 3D art assets for video games.
- Create shaders.
- Create particle effects.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Professional or Hobbyist experience with the following:-
- 3D modelling software such as (Blender, 3DSMax, Maya)
- Unity Game Engine.
- A strong portfolio of technical art demonstrating your ability.
- An understanding of key art principles such as colour, value & composition.
- Technical art skills such as:-
- The ability to create shaders using (HLSL, GLSL, or ShaderGraph)
- Ability to light and build scenes.
- Ability to create particle effects using the Unity Game Engine.
- Experience with C# or other programming languages.
Please include a cover letter, resume, portfolio and details of your right to work in Australia with your application.
Framework Games is looking to hire a Video Game Technical Artist at their Newcastle NSW, Australia location. Job contains the tags Blender, Max, Maya, ZBrush, Rigging, Substance Painter, Photoshop, Unity, Art, FX and Tech.
Job discovered on 11/5/2021